“Many orchestras possess skill, but not all lift up your heart. The Kiev Soloists do.”
Founder of “Kyiv Soloists”
Bogodar Kotorovych (1941-2009)
National Chamber Ensemble
The Ensemble gained reputation as a promoter of internationally acclaimed composers
The expressive and poetic style of the Kiev Soloists in combination with Ukrainian musical traditions has captivated audiences all over the world: Luxembourg Palace and UNESCO in Paris, Komische Opera in Berlin, Great National Philharmonic Hall in Warsaw, Place Flagey in Belgium, Radio Kultur- haus in Vienna, Concert Hall Esplanade in Singapore and World Exhibition in Japan.
The ensemble of Kiev Soloists has been invited to many international festivals namely :
• David Oistrakh Festival (Estonia),
• Modern music festival “Warsaw Autumn” (Warsaw, Poland),
• The modern music festival in Krakow (Poland),
• Classic music festival in Ruhr (Germany), • International Festival of Symphonic Music (Algeria),
• Ankara Music Festival (Turkey)
• International Music Festival by Ludwig van Beethoven (Poland)
• Ukrainian festivals like “Season Music Premiers”,
• Kyiv MusicFest, GogolFest, and Chamber Art Music.
2021 - IN PREPARATION
Request More Info
Would like more information about Kyiv Soloists? Please fill out the form below, and one of our team will come back to you.