“Many orchestras possess skill, but not all lift up your heart. The Kiev Soloists do.”
Founder of “Kyiv Soloists”
Bogodar Kotorovych (1941-2009)
National Chamber Ensemble
The Ensemble gained reputation as a promoter of internationally acclaimed composers
The expressive and poetic style of the Kiev Soloists in combination with Ukrainian musical traditions has captivated audiences all over the world: Luxembourg Palace and UNESCO in Paris, Komische Opera in Berlin, Great National Philharmonic Hall in Warsaw, Place Flagey in Belgium, Radio Kultur- haus in Vienna, Concert Hall Esplanade in Singapore and World Exhibition in Japan.
The ensemble of Kiev Soloists has been invited to many international festivals namely :
• David Oistrakh Festival (Estonia),
• Modern music festival “Warsaw Autumn” (Warsaw, Poland),
• The modern music festival in Krakow (Poland),
• Classic music festival in Ruhr (Germany), • International Festival of Symphonic Music (Algeria),
• Ankara Music Festival (Turkey)
• International Music Festival by Ludwig van Beethoven (Poland)
• Ukrainian festivals like “Season Music Premiers”,
• Kyiv MusicFest, GogolFest, and Chamber Art Music.
2021 - IN PREPARATION
Request More Info
Are you interested in booking the Kyiv Soloists, or would like more information? Please fill out the form below, and one of our team will come back to you.