Her very versatile voice allows her to face a wide repertory, covering all the titles of the Italian opera tradition, beyond a large religious repertory.
Enrico Charles Foundation
A successfull career starring in numerous operas.
Laura Ansaldi is an Italian soprano. Her voice is characterized by a remarkable versatility that allows it to range over a vast repertoire.
She started her artistic path studying opera, singing and piano at the Conservatory of Music in Genoa.
Initially beginning as a dramatic soprano she discovered a vocal talent and agility to perform a diversity of music from Chamber to Sacred.
Laura continued her studies at the Chigiana Academy in Siena, and at the Music School in Fiesole (Florence) and continued to improve her opera repertory with the famous singer Ottavio Garaventa and with Delfo Meni- cucci, at the High Improvement Music Academy “Tema “, in Milan.
Her love for the arts and performing led her to also study acting and teaching.
NATIONAL TOUR : Film-Concert "The Phantom of the Opera"
- Sunday 7 February 2021 – Time: 15h00 Location: Salle Paderewski – Lausanne Switzerland
- Saturday 20 March 2021 – Time: 19h00 Location: Théâtre le Baladin de Savièse Switzerland
- Saturday 22 May 2021 – Time: 19h00 Location: Théâtre du Passage – Neuchâtel Switzerland
- Griselda (Griselda)
- Bajazeth (Bajazeth)
- Le nozze di Figaro (Contessa)
- Don Giovanni (Donna Elvira)
- Cosi fan tutte (Fiordiligi)
- Semiramide (Semiramide)
- Guglielmo Tell (Mathilde)
- Il barbiere di Siviglia (Rosina)
- Norma (Norma)
- La sonnambula (Amina)
- Don Pasquale (Norina)
- Lucia Di Lammermoor (Lucia)
- L’elisir d’amore (Amina)
- Anna Bolena (Anna)
- Ernani (Leonora)
- Un giorno di regno (Contessa)
- Nabucco (Abigaille)
- Traviata (Violetta)
- Macbeth (Lady Macbeth)
- Trovatore (Leonora)
- Rigoletto (Gilda)
- Un ballo in maschera (Amelia)
- Otello (Desdemona)
- La forza del destino (Leonora)
- Don Carlos (Elisabetta)
- Aida (Aida)
- Tosca (Tosca)
- La Boheme (Mimi)
- Gianni Schicchi (Lauretta)
- Turandot (Turandot)
- La fanciulla del west (Minnie)
- Madama Butterfly (Cio Cio San)
- Manon Lescaut (Manon)
- Andrea Chenier (Maddalena)
- Adriana Lecouvreur (Adriana)
- Cavalleria Rusticana (Santuzza)
- Pagliacci (Nedda)
- Hello Dolly (Dolly)
- The phantom of the opera (Christine)
- Jesus Christ Superstar (Magdalene)
- Evita (Eva)
- Sunset Boulevard (Norma)
- Many baroque arias and motets
- Many titles in Sacred music
Request More Info
Are you interested in booking Laura Ansaldi, or would you like more information? Please fill out the form below, and one of our team will come back to you.