Her very versatile voice allows her to face a wide repertory, covering all the titles of the Italian opera tradition, beyond a large religious repertory.
Enrico Charles Foundation
A successfull career starring in numerous operas.
Laura Ansaldi is an Italian soprano. Her voice is characterized by a remarkable versatility that allows it to range over a vast repertoire.
She started her artistic path studying opera, singing and piano at the Conservatory of Music in Genoa.
Initially beginning as a dramatic soprano she discovered a vocal talent and agility to perform a diversity of music from Chamber to Sacred.
Laura continued her studies at the Chigiana Academy in Siena, and at the Music School in Fiesole (Florence) and continued to improve her opera repertory with the famous singer Ottavio Garaventa and with Delfo Meni- cucci, at the High Improvement Music Academy “Tema “, in Milan.
Her love for the arts and performing led her to also study acting and teaching.
NATIONAL TOUR : Film-Concert "The Phantom of the Opera"
Date: Sunday 7 February 2021 Time: 3 pm Location: Salle Paderewski – Lausanne Switzerland
Date: Sunday 19 February 2021 Time: 7 pm Location: Basel Theater – Basel Switzerland
Date: Sunday 6th March 2021 Time: 7 pm Location: MAAG – Zürich Switzerland
Date: Saturday 20 March 2021 Time: 7 pm Location: Théâtre le Baladin de Savièse Switzerland
Date: Saturday 22 May 2021 Time: 7 pm Location: Théâtre du Passage – Neuchâtel Switzerland
Date: Saturday 29 May 2021 Time: 7 pm Location: Nuithonie- Salle Mummenschanz- Villars-sur-Glâne
- Griselda (Griselda)
- Bajazeth (Bajazeth)
- Le nozze di Figaro (Contessa)
- Don Giovanni (Donna Elvira)
- Cosi fan tutte (Fiordiligi)
- Semiramide (Semiramide)
- Guglielmo Tell (Mathilde)
- Il barbiere di Siviglia (Rosina)
- Norma (Norma)
- La sonnambula (Amina)
- Don Pasquale (Norina)
- Lucia Di Lammermoor (Lucia)
- L’elisir d’amore (Amina)
- Anna Bolena (Anna)
- Ernani (Leonora)
- Un giorno di regno (Contessa)
- Nabucco (Abigaille)
- Traviata (Violetta)
- Macbeth (Lady Macbeth)
- Trovatore (Leonora)
- Rigoletto (Gilda)
- Un ballo in maschera (Amelia)
- Otello (Desdemona)
- La forza del destino (Leonora)
- Don Carlos (Elisabetta)
- Aida (Aida)
- Tosca (Tosca)
- La Boheme (Mimi)
- Gianni Schicchi (Lauretta)
- Turandot (Turandot)
- La fanciulla del west (Minnie)
- Madama Butterfly (Cio Cio San)
- Manon Lescaut (Manon)
- Andrea Chenier (Maddalena)
- Adriana Lecouvreur (Adriana)
- Cavalleria Rusticana (Santuzza)
- Pagliacci (Nedda)
- Hello Dolly (Dolly)
- The phantom of the opera (Christine)
- Jesus Christ Superstar (Magdalene)
- Evita (Eva)
- Sunset Boulevard (Norma)
- Many baroque arias and motets
- Many titles in Sacred music
Request More Info
Would you like more information about Laura Ansaldi ? Please fill out the form below, and one of our team will come back to you.